We've been hit with a snowstorm recently, one big enough to keep schools closed for a couple weeks. We got rain tonight which has melted a good amount of the snow but there were forecasts of freezing rain a couple days ago... If it's cold enough to freeze the rain, there could be ice on the roads but I haven't gotten any emails from the district yet about whether school is in or out of session tomorrow. I'm worried they'll make us come to school in this awful weather... I wish I didn't live in the US, where my education is often considered more important than my safety.